Nutrition and Food Science
Sue Force PhD Nutrition & Food Science, MSc Nutrition
Dr Sue Force is a Nutrition expert with over 20 years experience.
Sue offers an evidence-based nutrition consultancy services to individuals and groups.
Evidence-based means her advice is founded on facts established through good research studies rather than relying on popular unsubstantiated myths.
As a registered member of the Association for Nutrition (AfN, no. 629) Sue is an advocate of evidence-based practices across the field of nutrition. Her entry onto the Register is an assurance that she meets the rigorous standards of competence and professionalism and adheres to the AfN Standards of Ethics, Conduct and Performance.
Sue is a University lecturer whose subjects cover many aspects of human nutrition, sports nutrition & supplements, physiology, sport & exercise physiology and biochemistry.
Her consultancy services include:
- Sports and Exercise Nutrition
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy living – how to avoid those chronic diseases like Diabetes & heart disease associated with unhealthy living
- Weight management
- Type 2 Diabetes and Pre Diabetes/Borderline Diabetes/glucose intolerance
- Understanding Food Labels
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding
Sue also follows the latest research and current thinking on:
- The gut flora / your microbiome
- Flavonoids and polyphenols
- The plant-based diet
- Long chain fatty acids / fish oils
- Sports supplements
- Bad nutrition science – debunking the myths…
Fees for Individual or Group Sessions
1st consultation – individual (60 mins) £50.00
1st consultation – group max 3 (60 minutes) £30.00 each
Follow-up consultations (40 minutes) £30.00