Podiatry / Chiropody
Atty Jhita BSc (Hons) Podiatric Medicine
HCPC Registered Podiatrist
Tel: 01322 864499
Mob: 07896 782793
At Podiatry First Footcare here at The Mill Clinic we will provide you with the highest quality in professionalism and care, and have a belief that “happy feet are healthy feet”!
Managing and looking after your feet doesn’t have to be difficult. We specialise in treating various foot conditions and provide on-going care, treatment and advice on a variety of foot problems.
We advise and provide treatment for all ages on:
- In-growing nails including nail surgery
- Athletes foot and fungal infections of the skin and nail
- Hard skin (callus), or even just dry or rough skin
- Problematic thick nails
- Diabetic feet
- Plantar fasciitis (policeman’s heel)
- Foot and toe deformities, such as chilblains, bunions and hammer toes
- Biomechanical problems including flat or high arched feet
- Heel pain, fissured and cracked heels
- Sports injuries of the foot and ankle
- Footwear advice and bespoke orthotic manufacture (insoles) if we believe they would help.
We also treat and monitor people suffering from the complications of diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, and all forms of arthritis that affect the lower legs and feet.
Initial assessment (45 minutes) £40
Routine podiatry treatment (30 minutes) £30
Re-dressings and just toe nails (25 minutes) £20
Verrucae treatment (Cryosurgery if required is an additional £5) £20
Home Visits (for bedbound/disabled) £35
Biomechanical assessment (45 minutes) £45
Nail Surgery per nail (1hr) (includes any follow up appointments and dressings) £250